Saturday, November 1, 2014

Set the Clock at 30

My very sweet friend Elsha reminded me that since it's November, it's NaBlo-something or other I can never remember but that means I should try to write here every day for the month. And so I thought, hey, I've done this before.  Certainly, I can do it again.  Never mind I haven't written in more than 2 months and I don't have enough posts from the year to put together a month.  Never mind my month is about to get just a tad busy (read: plan & execute a Thanksgiving dinner for 30 people among various commitments already on the calendar).  Sure, let's jump in!

And so today, you get the gloriously interesting post about posting more.  Scintillating, isn't it?  Well, a least I have nowhere to go but up.  I hope.

In the meantime, look at my kids in their pre-Halloween glory.




1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you're doing it! One of these days I'll get caught up on reading and commenting too.

    ReplyDelete