Monday, November 18, 2013

Climate Control

Since I can't think of anything particularly interesting to expound upon today, I'll give you this little nugget from my morning.  I was at the Walmart auto center to get my tires rotated, talking to the clerk, when she stopped suddenly, threw open the tiny window next to her, and sighed, "It's so hot in here.  They crank it up to 90.  I don't know what the weather is in Arkansas, but it's sure not freezing here.  Stop trying to melt us!"

I guess you had to be there, but it was all I could do not to burst out laughing as I imagined some Walmart headquarters employee adjusting a giant thermostat connected to every store in the country.

And that's your  moment of my day.

1 comment:

  1. I want to know if she really thinks they adjust it from outside that store!

    ReplyDelete