Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Things I Have Decided Today



I’m not ordering printed Christmas cards this year, even though they’re easy and pretty.  Instead, I will use some of the stockpiled regular cards I bought in years past (I say some because apparently my humor has changed and most of them just aren’t funny to me anymore) and get copies of a nice picture of us to insert.

That is, if I can find a decent picture of all of us.  I may resort to just the kids if I must.  That is a decision for another day.

I will make chocolate chip, cut out sugar, and gingerbread cookies this year.  I would like to make more, but that is a decision for another day.

I will heat up leftovers for dinner, making this essentially Thanksgiving number 4.  It’s possible I will eat a turkey sandwich for lunch tomorrow.  That’s a decision for another day.

I will drink a glass of wine tonight.  I could open another bottle tomorrow, but, you see where this is going.

Evidently, I’ve decided today to do a lot of deciding in the undetermined future.  I’m doing something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment