Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bizzy

Holy Cow, I have not stopped all day. It’s just been go, go, go, and the half hour of free time I thought I would have got cruelly whisked away by my husband’s work emergency, and I didn’t even get to eat dinner until the kids were in the bathtub, and whew. I am done. Except for one more load of laundry.

In the midst of all of this, my dad came over and took me out to lunch. What a fantastic treat. Thanks, Dad.

But I still wish those darned cleaning fairies would have shown up for once. So unprofessional.

3 comments:

  1. When the cleaning fairies show up, tell them they're late getting to my house and it's just making more work for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, pretty sure the cleaning fairies lost my address.

    Also, my dad occasionally comes and takes my kids to the park or to lunch or something and it is the BEST. I don't think I can ever move away from this town again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate days like that! The worst days are when you are ridiculously busy and don't really have anything to show for it at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete