Monday, November 14, 2016

Ringtone



So Sabrina did not end up with strep as I'd feared (because I almost overlooked it a few weeks ago, thinking it was probably allergies or a cold because she didn't complain about her throat), and only had a cold.  By Friday morning, she seemed to be feeling somewhat better (or at least was getting really good at powering through) and made it through all her activities, happily even.  She was her regular insane self this weekend.

You know where this is going, don't you?  I am the next lucky recipient of said cold.  I could feel it coming on yesterday, but I was really hopeful I'd caught it in time to wage war against it.  Wishful thinking.  I now feel like this:




This is me phoning it in.  I really do want to write about more interesting things, but my energy is down to nothing and I have 3 people who apparently cannot function enough to feed themselves of get where they need to be.  Tomorrow really needs to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment