Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Turkey Day

Well this day hasn't exactly gone as planned. I have 1 sick kid, it's raining, and Chris got surprise football tickets so he ate and ran. But it's cozy and laid back and the food was as amazing as always. There are plentiful leftovers and there is nothing that even entices me to walk into a store for Black Friday (thank you, online shopping!).  My folks and I can chill this afternoon, which we desperately need. Chris actually made a good dent cleaning out the garage yesterday so people can hang out there during Saturday's Thanksgiving and Sabrina was jazzed to watch the parade with me. You are all here, showing me the joys of your holidays. The positives definitely outweigh the negatives.

I am grateful.

I hope your day is full of positives and gratitude, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment