Monday, November 10, 2014

Placeholder

Well, somehow, it's 9:20 PM, and I haven't posted for the day.  This is because I forgot.  (Points for honesty?)  I was wrapped up in Girl Scout cookie logistics and my brain is completely fried.  So, I'm asking for a pass today.  I really want to keep up with this write every day in November commitment, but I'm pretty sure you don't want to read about my frustrations with the cookie accounting system.  I'm pretty sure I don't want to even know there is a cookie accounting system.

Oh, I can tell you about one thing - I used the Target Cartwheel app for the first time today, and boy, is that smooth.  The first time I looked at it several months ago, it required a Facebook account link, but I wasn't (and still am not) cool with that, but this time, I could enter my e-mail, and whoosh I was off.  So easy.  Highly recommend.

Perhaps tomorrow, I shall regale you with an edge of your seat story that will be the best thing you've read on the internet ever.  Or maybe I'll talk about macaroni and cheese.  It's a toss up.

1 comment:

  1. I'm perfectly happy with mac and cheese. Mac and cheese makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete