Monday, November 11, 2013

A Little Praise for My Boy

I write a lot about Sabrina, because her bon mots are just priceless these days.  But today, I have to single out Sammy.  He is his own kid, and he definitely owns it.  He has such enthusiasm for life, and gets so excited over the smallest of details that you just can't help but get excited, too. 

He dances unlike any other human being on the planet.  It is one of my favorite things to watch.

Tonight, he came to say good night, and he sat in my lap (as much as a 9 year old boy can), wrapped his arms around my neck, and just stayed there.  When I whispered in his ear that he should go to bed, he said, "But Mom, I just don't want to stop hugging you!"

He is the best.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Henry likes to be sitting there and goes "guess what?" and I say what and he says "I love you!" It's so random it just melts my heart.

    ReplyDelete