Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Little Nugget

I know I'm barely getting by with this every day writing thing, and I really hope I can get rolling soon (meaning I'll find more than a 2 minute window to get to this business).  In the meantime, I thought I'd share this little gem that popped out of Sabrina's month yesterday.

This weekend, we moved my grandma into a new apartment, which was a big deal because she's lived in her house for 60+ years.  A bunch of us (our little family, my folks, my uncle and aunt) were buzzing around, trying to get everything put away, plugged in, and hung up, and Sabrina got bored.  So she sidled over to her Aunt Judy, batted her eyelashes and said, "Don't you just want to go outside into that big, beautiful world?"

I think Judy fainted from the power of the cute right there.

1 comment: