Sunday, May 31, 2009

So We're Not Out of the Will

My folks are off on another road trip, this time to celebrate their anniversary (Happy Day, Mom and Dad!), and they made me promise to post some photos of the kiddoes so that they wouldn't forget what they look like. They're paying for internet access at their condo, you see.

So here are some of the activities of the weekend: soccer and corn.

What do you mean I have to play another game in this ridiculous May heat? Hoo Boy!

I gotta do something to make these 3 new teeth come in. Got any shoe leather?






2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love that pic of Sabrina. I love the expression on Sammy's face!! I think you should blow up the one of Sabrina, do it b&w or sepia and frame it. Possibly keep the corn yellow. Send me the original file, I wanna play with it!! :) please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are still in the will..just keep those pictures coming. Gosh we miss them...tell Sammy he is going to get his prize! Love, Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete