Thursday, January 15, 2009

Calgon - Take Me Away

Sabrina is 9 months old. She has been sleeping through the night since she was 5 weeks old. For every time I thought about how awesome her sleeping habits are, I am getting paid back now, big time. She’s teething much earlier than her big brother did, and with much more, ahem, fervor. That combined with a lovely, snotty cold kicked off the wake ups sometime during the holidays. But the cold is long past, and her tooth made its appearance over a week and a half ago. So last night, it was all about the party. At 3AM.

Sammy is 4 years old. He goes to preschool 2 mornings a week. It’s good for him. (Especially the bus rides. He loves the bus. He would ride it all day long if the driver would let him. Not that I've asked or anything.) Today, he came home happy and stayed that way for about 2 minutes. I was happily fulfilling his request for a snack with 3 crackers when he completely dropped his basket because it was not 2 crackers. Hello, Kid? 3 is more than 2, and you know it. Apparently, such math was out the window and so was his sanity. Well, not completely. He did stop the drama to eat.

Both are sleeping right now. I have no idea for how long, but I will take every single second I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment