Thursday, November 30, 2017

Holidays, Matrix Style

I'm in this weird spot where I'm both ahead of the game and running to catch up.  I managed to mostly organize and even wrap the Christmas gifts I have, but it feels like I have so much more to figure out and buy.  My cards arrived today (after much dithering about doing them at all and spending way too much time trying (and failing) to get a decent family shot), but who knows when they'll actually get addressed?  And I have no idea how to be in 3 places at once Saturday morning.

It feels like I have so much to do and I'm woefully behind, but then, it's only the start of December tomorrow.  How is that even possible?  Such a time warp, the holidays. 

I don't really have a point here, except to say we all need to take a breath and go one step at a time.  It feels like a sprint, but it's more like a marathon.  But hopefully not as sweaty or physically destructive.  Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment