- I do not have enough arm strength to lift a 21 lb., fully stuffed turkey out of a pan.
- I will never make it out of the kitchen at one of these things.
- There will always be plenty of desserts and no one will take any home.
- Given the opportunity, my children will drink themselves into a Dr. Pepper sugar coma.
- Something will always get broken.
- I will always intend to take many pictures and end up with 2.
- They will both be of the turkey.
- I will always be glad I did it, but dad gum, I will be tired.
- What am I making for dinner tomorrow, you ask? Very funny. There are 15 more pounds of turkey in the fridge. That's dinner forever, people.
Saturday, November 26, 2016
Thoughts from the Day
Also known as phoning it in.