Sunday, November 15, 2015

I Nixed the Coconut Bra

Tonight, I come to you from Sabrina's cheerleading banquet.  This is her second year cheering, and it's been a really positive experience.  It's one of the few non-competitive sport activities I've found in our little burb.  (Don't get me started on the horror that is local soccer.)  It was a great season.

This banquet, however.  I guess if I'm going to get dressed up (makeup & Heels!) to go to a country club, I expect to get more than cold chicken fingers & mini corndogs that probably came from Costco.  Oh well, Sabrina is having fun using up all the paper in the photo booth.

One thing I will mention, which did give me pause & made me wonder what exactly would be going on tonight, is that invitation called for dressy beach attire.  In November.  What?  This does not compute.

Sabrina had a plan though.


2 comments:

  1. Forget the month, what IS dressy beach attire?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew. Must be an underserved market.

      Delete