Thursday, November 7, 2013

I Do Not Have Time to Breathe

Today I:

Got up & worked out
Clothed & fed the kids
Took them to school
Ran 3 miles (I'm not bragging, just noting)
Washed & blew my hair dry (this is an extensive task for a mop like mine)
Cleaned the kids' bedrooms
Took 80 kids on a walk to a nearby park for a picnic & playground frolicking
Walked them all back to school
Somehow managed to grab a quick sandwich
Turned in the crummy Halloween candy to the dentist who gives cash for it (& sends it to the military)
Picked up the kids from school
Drove across town to Sammy's doctor's appointment
Drove an hour back because traffic is beyond evil
Spent 10 minutes throwing dinner together
Took Sammy to karate
Did 2 loads of laundry
Paid bills
Made a CD of the park pictures for Sabrina's teacher
Tried to pick up some of the detritus around the house

And I'm sure I've missed a few things.  Given I have about 2 minutes to squeeze in a post today, you get a laundry list of my activities.  All I'm saying is that I won't need a Tylenol PM to fall asleep tonight.


It was a lot of fun though.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. I hope you got a good night's sleep!

    ReplyDelete