Monday, November 5, 2012

Ladies Who Lunch



Today started out with kid whining and is closing with more kid whining, but I don’t really care, because in the middle, I got to have a real lunch out with 2 amazing ladies, Linnea and Erica, whom I simply adore. Oh!  And of course I cannot leave out Princess Eleanor, who smiled at me so many times that I was starting to get a complex.

Last year at the Blathering, Erica and I had our first taste of Indian food, and instantly fell in love. We’ve been plotting ever since to make it happen again, and so it was today. I would go again tomorrow if I could  - both out for Indian food and to the Blathering, which I sadly am unable to attend and will be mourning this week as so many fabulous chicas make their way to New Orleans for the event.  Next year, definitely.

Thanks for the wonderful afternoon, Ladies. I simply don’t have the words to tell you how blessed I am to have you as friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment