Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Today’s Crotchety Old Man Rant

Yesterday, I filled up my car with gas, drove across the parking lot to the grocery store (OK, Walmart), and by the time I finished shopping, the gas price had dropped 4 cents. I know, I know, pennies and all that, but GAH. I count those pennies. And I swear I wasn’t in there for 4 days or anything. I know how possible it is to get sucked into the Walmart vortex and wander around for a week, but I try very hard to minimize my time behind those doors. I endure it only for the savings.

Gas prices should only change once per day, at some generally understood time, probably in the middle of the night. Just so people like me don’t experience sudden onset migraines in the middle of the Walmart parking lot.

1 comment:

  1. I used to drive by a gas station on my way to work and gas would fluctuate like 15 cents a gallon some days! I agree, it should only change in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete