Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Beyond Random

The house has not stopped its assault. Two days after I scrubbed the bathroom from top to bottom and every nook and cranny in between, the toilet overflowed all over my painstakingly sanitized floor. Of course it did.

At the grocery store, I found the exact same cake roll I just bought in Sammy’s school fundraiser for $16 being sold for $3.49. I just hope the majority of that difference actually goes to the school. And that that cake roll is fabulous.

I can’t seem to pull many thoughts out of my head today. But tomorrow is free coffee day (thank you, local bank for buying us some much needed caffeine), so perhaps I will actually be able to formulate a sentence after that.

1 comment:

  1. Tell the house that I said to stop its attack. Because this is getting ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete