Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Brain Is Not Cooperating

I don’t like this one bit. It took me 6 years to get off my duff and actually start writing here, you’d think I’d have a wealth of things to say, and I’m sure I do. It’s just that every time I sit down to put fingers to keys, nothing happens. Ideas, gone. Nothing seems interesting enough to write.

I have enough to worry about; I don’t need to have any boredom-induced comas on my hands.

I used to joke that I could write a fantastic novel is only someone would give me the subject. But maybe that’s not so wrong.

What would you like to hear about? I’ll tell you a tale…

And because I’m nothing if not consistent, I’ve finally gotten around to making www.julaver.com my very own. Only took me 2 years. I’m getting faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment